Ewa Beach, Ewa Gentry, Ewa Villages, Iroquois Point
Ewa Beach is a town on the west side of Pearl Harbor. It's bordered by Iroquois Point and Pearl Harbor to the east, Barbers Point (Kalaeloa) to the west, Ewa and Kapolei to the North and by 3.5 miles of shoreline to the south.
Census data for ʻEwa Beach does not include Ocean Pointe, Ewa Gentry, Iroquois Point or Ewa Villages, although these neighborhoods are included within the postal service's Ewa Beach zip code. So a lot of the census data is really not accurate as to population size, demographics, etc.
Ewa Beach is still growing with new developments and shopping centers. The newer housing and price point is very attractive to many home buyers. The rush hour commute to and from Honolulu is a drawback, but for those who do not have to commute at rush hour - the drive to Honolulu is about a half-hour.
Ewa Beach, Ewa Gentry, Ewa Villages, Iroquois Point Properties
- Hawaii Kai, Portlock, Koko Kai, Nawiliwili
- Hilo, Keaau, Kurtistown, Pahoa, Volcano, Hamakua Coast
- Kailua, Lanikai, Maunawili, Norfolk
- Waialae Iki & Nui, Aina Haina, Niu Valley, Hawai
- Ewa Beach, Ewa Gentry, Ewa Villages, Iroquois Point
- Kaneohe, Ahiumanu, Heeia
- Kapolei, Koolina, Makakilo, Ewa Beach
- Mililani, Waipio
- North Shore, Sunset Beach, Pupukea, Haleiwa, Waialua
- North Windward, Kaa’awa
- North Windward,Hauula, Punaluu, Kahana
- Pearl City, Aiea, Halawa, Waimalu
- Waianae, Makaha, Maile, Nanakuli, Lualualei
- Waipahu, Waikele
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice